Consultant Sustainability Strategy and Reporting, 32-40 hours/week
Do you have a passion for sustainability, and have an entrepreneur’s mindset? Then 2Impact might have the perfect job opportunity for you! 2Impact advises its clients on sustainability strategy and its implementation and on reporting. With the upcoming requirements of the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD), many companies have started with sustainability reporting. In this process, strategy and implementation are also crucial factors. 2Impact helps companies by taking an integrated approach to strategy, implementation, and reporting.
We work with a team of passionate professionals. We have several partners we collaborate with. 2Impact is growing rapidly, meaning there are a lot of opportunities for a consultant with an ambitious, and hands-on attitude.
At 2Impact you start working with customers from day one. You advise on or contribute to an annual report, perform a materiality analysis, interview stakeholders, organize a workshop or make an analysis. As an experienced consultant , you manage our junior consultants and guide them in their work and in their personal development. You also contribute to project proposals, new business opportunities and training courses. 2Impact regularly organises training and events, to which you can contribute.
What do we offer?
· A team of diverse and ambitious colleagues
· A workplace at the CIC Rotterdam
· A competitive salary
· An NS Business Card, 1st class
· 25 vacation days
· A laptop
· A large training budget and learning on the job
· The possibility to participate in developing 2Impact’s long term vision
· Passion for sustainability
· A good dose of ambition and energy
· You work independently, but prefer working in a team
· An inquisitive and enterprising attitude
· Our work is versatile, so hopefully you are too!
· 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience
· A background in business administration or a technical study relevant to this position
Are you up for the challenge? Send an email with a short motivation letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, send us an email and we will get back to you.